Saturday, March 29, 2008
Just Too Funny!
Sara and I began our Spring Break today by indulging in some retail therapy! We decided to venture out to Spartanburg rather than G-ville. Within the short amount of time we were there, I was "Heather", "Mrs. Cassidy", "Carson's Mommy", and "Ella's Mom". It was too funny! No matter where I turned there was someone different that I knew or at least knew who I was. The two funniest ones would have to be a current student of mine who was "afraid" to speak to me, so his mom did and a little girl riding in a buggy whom I had NEVER seen before that told her mom that I was Carson's mommy!! I definitely would not have seen so many people that I knew had we gone to Greenville! After shopping, we enjoyed a great dinner. It was nice to "escape" from mommyhood for just a little while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love retail therapy!!!!!!! I think it costs the same as regular therapy sometimes, ya think?? Hope you all had a blast-Heather, Mrs. Cassidy, Ella's mom, and Carson's mom!!!!!
Thanks for going to Spartanburg instead of Greenville (that way I wouldn't see many people I know, lol) I had a blast, and was glad to get out of our slump. We must go out again this break. The bad part about these breaks is that they go by WAY too fast! ttyl!
awww, I'm jealous! Sounds like you both had a great time! I hope the rest of the break goes by s l o w l y for you!!! See ya Monday! =)
Post a Comment