Sunday, March 9, 2008
Time for MILK!
Today, we officially began giving Roo moo milk! I am beginning her slowly to make sure she tolerates it well. We are doing half formula/half milk. When I changed Ella over to formula, I chose to go with soy because for no other reason, that is what Carson had. He did well with it, so why not try will Ella!? She too, did very well thankfully. I was a little apprehensive about cow's milk since she had been on soy formula, but things are looking good so far. I have decided to try organic milk. I am beginning to add the safety of our food products to my long list of obsessions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Like you need ANOTHER obsession!! :)
Yeah! Hopefully the milk change will be cheaper!! I'm looking forward to saving some formula money in our house!!!
AW! Best of luck ;)I think milk was one of the highlights of my childhood! haha!
hey girly.... I'm SO sorry you went through all that troubles just for my sister! lol... Are you still going to be up at the school around 4??? I have to go and see my mentor today at 2-4 and Jessica don't know where your room is at.. If not, I can get them tomorrow!*! :) - Your the BEST!!!
Alrighty. I'll holla at a sista! haha. =) - Thanks for everything Heather!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!
I have to agree with Elizabeth on this one! You do not need another obsession!!
Teresa
thanks for everything heather!! :) :) - those kids are hilarious.. lol.. my cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard!!!! I wish I could stay down there the whole day but unfortunately, i can't haha.. hope you have a great rest of the day && go POO POO! hahahah ;-)
Post a Comment