Wednesday, March 19, 2008
And Yet Again...
Ella had to visit the doctor again today per the request of her pediatrician because her cough was getting NO better. Super Dad came to the rescue AGAIN and was able to take her to the doctor. Yes, that makes the second time in one week!! The doctor ordered a chest x-ray to make sure Roo's lungs were okay. I lived through that once with her, so I completely understand what her daddy went through today. The x-rays looked okay. The doctor just saw a little shadow, which she said could have been from Ella moving. Despite the okay x-ray results, Ella's ear is still infected, cough is still horrible, and her appetite is not what it has been. The doctor decided to switch Ella's antibiotic to something a little stronger in hopes that she will soon feel better. We also have to increase her breathing treatments. I cannot wait for summer when I can be a stay-at-home mom! I still have time to create my dream bubble for Ella to live in for the few short months in which it is possible!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Ella get better!!!!! So you can go outside & play & not cry and be haapppyyyy!! :) :)
sorry i haven't updated, nothing really happen.. just arguements.. haha, i can not WAIT until summer!!! I WILL be a good girl!*! - haha.. its goin to be fun!!
see you tomorrow MOMMY # 2!! love ya!!!
<3
CUDDLE BUG [ hahahaha ]
you are sooooo funnyyyyyy.. gah, you really should quit your job to be a comedian!!! [ N0T!! hahah.. jk]
i'm glad you made it home okay!!! I hate driving in the rain... it scares me!! Did you get in a big wreck w/ that terrible experience???
I hope you enjoy your cuddling with your 13 month old precious baby!!! While you do that, I suppose.. I can write a blog about my new nick name! hahaha ;)
Daughter # 2 LOVES YOU!!!!
my morning was all cuddly being i woke up at 7.40!!! =) - and i'm still tired.. hope you have a great thursday!!! I'll see you in a little bit if i make it to school on time!!! =)
love you!*!
the one & ONLY... cuddle bug! ;-)
Oh no!!!!! I hope she didn't loose too much of the weight she had gained earlier. I'll call and check on her in a little bit. Maybe a visit from the Easter Bunny will make her feel better.
hello mommmy!!! =) - Mannnn... I was suppose to give you an invitation thursday but of course i did not see you bc my cuddly thoughts were all scattered everywhere & forgot you were in the library... maybe i can give you one friday sometime... but you are more than welcome to come to his birthday party at 2. =)
hope you had a great night.. im over kristens right now and there was not any "cuddling" going on tonight.. :( haha - won't be happening any of this week bc hes gone to 6 FLAGS!!! lol..
hope tomorrow will be good for you even though you have to work!!! hahaha.. miss you lots! Love you mommy.. goodnight! lol
<33
cuddle bug.
hola madre! :) - well.. i kind of overslept being me & kristen did not go to sleep til late.. so i did not go and get my pictures done.. oh well, hopefully there will be a make up day... hope your meeting went well.. i know you're missing me!! ;-) - i'm sure i'll see you in a little bit! :) LOVE YOU!! ( be happy bc i was a good girl lastnight! lol )
Post a Comment