Hi friend!! :) - My Easter was very good... even though, it would of been just a little bit better if I had seen you! haha :) - You think I can afford to eat all that candy.. you are a crazy lady!! ;-) - I'll get more fat than what I already am!!
I can not wait to see you!! :O) - Well.. I was going to go to the movies with him but I had to go with the family to eat Easter Dinner at my uncles... Soooo.. we're going to hang out tomorrow!*! :) :) - hope you have a great night Heather!!! I LOVE YOU!*! :)
he came over lastnight.. around 9 and we sat in his car because Ethan was sleeping and I didn't come in until 11:30!!! I'm SO tired. =) - I got to get ready.. it's 7:34 and i just woke up and i'm not even close to being ready... See you in a few!*! :)
Hey friend!! I am SO sorry I did not see you today because we did not go obviously.. we had to take the GED test and of course I got stuck with the writing part of the portion... I was really mad at the fact that I had to take the writing part && the fact that I did not see you today!! Hope you had a great day!!! :) :) - Hopefully you'll see me tomorrow!!
7 comments:
Hi friend!! :) - My Easter was very good... even though, it would of been just a little bit better if I had seen you! haha :) - You think I can afford to eat all that candy.. you are a crazy lady!! ;-) - I'll get more fat than what I already am!!
I can not wait to see you!! :O) - Well.. I was going to go to the movies with him but I had to go with the family to eat Easter Dinner at my uncles... Soooo.. we're going to hang out tomorrow!*! :) :) - hope you have a great night Heather!!! I LOVE YOU!*! :)
I LOVE all of these beautiful pictures!!!! :) :)
he came over lastnight.. around 9 and we sat in his car because Ethan was sleeping and I didn't come in until 11:30!!! I'm SO tired. =) - I got to get ready.. it's 7:34 and i just woke up and i'm not even close to being ready... See you in a few!*! :)
l0ve y0u!
I love the picture of Car and Ella together. She makes a cute bunny.
Hey friend!! I am SO sorry I did not see you today because we did not go obviously.. we had to take the GED test and of course I got stuck with the writing part of the portion... I was really mad at the fact that I had to take the writing part && the fact that I did not see you today!! Hope you had a great day!!! :) :) - Hopefully you'll see me tomorrow!!
love you!*!
CUTE pictures!! How about posting a picture of YOU with Carson and Ella??????
Teresa
your kids are too cute. I love the one where Ella is looking away in the chair with that beautiful dress on.
Beautiful pictures of your beautiful children! I love Ella's dress!
Post a Comment