Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just Because...I LOVE THEM SO!


8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love these pictures!!

trish said...

Now Heather [ its so weird saying Heather.. lol.. ] - when my sister decides what day she can get home and go or whatever, you BEST bring your two adorable kids with us!! :) :) :) :) lol

trish said...

YOU BETTER.... or else.... i'll be MAD AT YOUU!! ooooo what now???? hahah!! ;-)

Kelly said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable children!! Trish told me about Carson's baseball games! We will have to come see him play!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I was late to work, so I didn't get to come by your room today like I had planned :( That shadow day was the best! We should make it a habit ;)
Love ya chica!

Kristy said...

Come on, how could you not "love them so", they are too adorable.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM...too cute, you really need to go into photography...and stop your current job, lol...LOVE ya guys!

The Pettigrew's said...

They are so cute.