Ella decided last night that she would play the night away! She must have decided that since her Big Brother was having a sleepover with Aunt Lizzie, she would have a slumber party of her own. She feel asleep at her normal time, but when I tried to move her to bed she was one awake little girl. Her terrific daddy decided to take her and try to get her back to sleep, so her mommy could go to bed herself. He tried everything to get her back to sleep, but soon decided to give in and just let her play. The next thing I knew I was awakened by some little girl shaking my bed and talking away. She had pushed open my bedroom door, crawled into my bedroom, and pulled herself up on my bed. Since I was sweetly awakened, I tried once more to get her back to sleep. There was no hope. We must have given her three bottles within a few hours, hoping that would do the trick. But once again, NO! Finally, I put her in the bed with me and wrapped my arms around her, so she could flip and flop. She feel asleep around 2 o'clock and slept until 7:45!!! I enjoyed sleeping a little later, but if it takes a baby girl having her own slumber party for me to sleep in, I will opt to get up early in the morning!
Our phone rang around eight this morning with Aunt Lizzie calling to say that she had been up since 6:30 with Carson. He woke up asking when it was going to be morning. She told him it would be morning soon, and if he would just close his eyes it would come quickly. A few minutes later, he woke her up to say that his other front tooth came out. He had spent a majority of last night wiggling it, so we knew it was going to be soon. He told Lizzie that he now has 6 teeth missing, which is one more than how old he is! It is so funny to watch him try to eat. I am not sure what he is going to be able to do now!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
this blog literally made me laugh out loud.. haha.. they are just sooooooo cute!!!!! :) :)
I was very suprised that I went home and went to bed at 11 on a FRIDAYY NIGHT!! haha.. I hope your shopping day goes GREAT and your two adorable children behave for you!!! :) :) - Not sure what I'll get into on a saturday but i'm sure it will be something ;-) haha. jusssttt kiddinggg!!!
How precious!! I remember one time I was in Mrs. Belue's first grade class (she's now the librarian) and each week she would ask if anyone had lost a tooth. If you lost your tooth during the school day, you would get this tooth necklace to keep it in until you got home. WELL, I just thought that those necklaces were the COOLEST things in the whole wide world and I just happen to have had a tooth that was BARELY loose. But, I persisted to wiggle it the ENTIRE day and finally got it out and got a necklace :) YAY! lol I can't wait for those baseball games. We'll have to get you one too!! Oh and my prom date is one of my good friends :) There is a picture of him on my blog somewhere in one of my first blogs. Oh and I added a video that will make your day fabulous at the bottom of my blog :)
Love ya!
Somehow kids seems to know when you're planning on getting a good night's sleep, and they RUIN it !:-) It's always like that with ours. Eli will be up all night if Caroline's away and she'll be up if he's away.
Post a Comment