Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whew...What a Day!!!








Today was ONE busy day! Carson "kicked off the baseball" as he said at his baseball Jamboree today. His Mets team played at 10:30, but his mommy and Ella were about thirty minutes late. I just can't seem to be able to be anywhere on time with TWO children, and I HATE it! Anyway thank goodness for Daddy, Grammy, Papa, and Aunt Lizzie who do seem to make it places on time! Carson had a terrific game, and we are so proud of him. Today he played shortstop and was able to get several players out.

As soon as his baseball game was over, we headed straight to Chuck E. Cheese for our first birthday party of the day! (Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE that place??!!) Anyway, Carson had a great time, and Ella was perfect. I shouldn't complain!!

We left Chuck E. Cheese and ventured to our second birthday party of the day! This party was for Roo. It was her new "boyfriend" Ethan's first birthday party. Everything was so adorable and perfect. I LOVE at-home themed birthday parties! All of the children had a great time playing outside. The weather was perfect! I would have to say that Carson's favorite part was probably digging in the "dirt"! I told him he had two minutes until it was time to go, but he quickly responded, "No Mommy, eleven minutes!" Ella enjoyed "playing" outside, riding Ethan's rocking horse, eating cake, and trying to take Ethan's new toys away from him. I was shocked to see that my normally precious timid baby girl actually became a little aggressive! We had a FABULOUS time at the party and were so glad we were invited!

And finally, I should have known better than to try to attempt a trip to Walmart after an exhausting day. I just had Ella because Carson went to Grammy's house to dye Easter eggs. I was on my way to go pay when a girl brought it to my attention that Ella was missing a shoe. I was FURIOUS! I tried to retrace all of my steps through that mad house trying to locate her shoe. It was NOWHERE to be found! I even asked at the Customer Service desk if anyone had turned her shoe in, and of course no one had. As I was walking out the door, this WONDERFUL lady stopped me and said that she just turned in a shoe that matched the one Ella had on. Ella had kicked it off in the parking lot! I guess that is why I couldn't find it anywhere in Walmart!!

Now, we are finally home and are about to get ready for the Easter Bunny!!!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You talk about me doing too much. OH MY GOSH!!! A baseball game, 2 birthday parties, and Walmart....Just reading it made me tired.

trish said...

Happy Easter friend!!!!! WHOA.... Me & Carson needs another picture because that wind definitely made my baby curls come out!!! haha.. I'm SO glad you guys came even though, you guys got lost BUT... the "lady" found you!! haha... Ella & Carson are such great kids!!! I'm glad they enjoyed all the fun & dancing!!!

Wow, 7.45 is mighty early!! I'm glad the Easter Bunny brought the kids such GREAT things!!! :) :) - I am fixing to go out and look in my Easter basket to see what I got!! :) :)

Ohhh lastnight.. WAS fun!!! =) - I beat him in basketball.. but I think he might of let me win.. haha.. I'm just dying for the "mommy questions" that i'm sure you will ask me.. haha! :) - Can't wait to tell ya!! love you!!

trish said...

The Easter bunny did leave me a LOT of candy which i do not need!!! Glad Roo & Car enjoyed what the Easter BunnIES got them.. haha!! :)


Literally can not wait to see what MOMMY questions you have for me!! haha... I got a BUNCH from jessica.. haha - I guess that's what sisters are for..


Hopefully you will be able to fit that nap in!! :) - Gotta get ready!! Love you!*! :) :) :)


Can't wait to see pictures from prom.. hopefully sarabeth will be updating real soon! :) - there was suppose to be a camel... not real sure if they got one or not..

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of our BIG boys!! They are growing up too fast. Hopefully, before long, Will and I will make it to a game. We may stay locked in the car though!
Can you email me that picture of Tripp and Carson?
Sabrina