Monday, March 17, 2008

Ella at Thirteen Months



Finally weighs more than 16 pounds
Cruisin' everywhere, but walkin' no where
Pulling up all over the place
LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to be outside
Says something that resembles "Harley" and points to the door
Shows all the signs of "teething", but still only have evidence of two teeth
Has developed a little "attitude"
Starts "swatting" at you when she is not happy
Has a "mad" crawl
Does not sleep as well
Hates nebulizer treatments
Gags every time food goes into her mouth
Is recovering from an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection
Has become somewhat of a "cry baby"
Plays by herself quite well
Enjoys romping around with her Big Brother
Makes super-cute noises with her mouth
Doesn't have ANY interest in television
Has learned to crawl up in Car's rocking chair
Is putting more THINGS in her mouth that DON'T belong
Has a sunburn thanks to her MOMMY OF THE YEAR
Has her daddy wrapped around all of her fingers and toes
Has not mastered drinking out of a sippy cup
Cries at the sound of laughter
Can't be tricked by anything other than milk in a bottle with her normal nipple
Loves to play peek-a-boo
Claps and rolls her hands to Pat-a-Cake
Still needs to go to the doctor for her 12 month well baby (if we can ever get well)
Loves racing her brother in her pink car
Will not keep any socks or shoes on her feet
Has takin' a liking to baseball (don't think she has a choice!!)
Continues to melt our hearts away!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

CUTE POST! I sure hope those months of you watching Brianna afterschool isn't what gave Ella the "attitude". Just wait, it only gets worse.

trish said...

ahhh I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! - can't wait til the summer!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!! :) :) - Thanks for helping us today... you are the best!! :)


ohh and are you proud of me mommy, i'm home at 9:30 on a school night. :) :) hahahaha

trish said...

Heyyy!!! :) - i'm going to go in to school late so i won't have to listen to that assembly... sitting there so long hurts my back!! - but i hope you can survive the day... i'm sure its going wonderful for ya!! :) and if its not.. my notes near your computer!! haha - My chipped beef is REAL good.. can't wait for you to try it!! :) - im goin to go & get ready.. have a great day! love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Attitude at 13 months????? Wait until she is 13 years old!!
Teresa

Heather said...

Teresa, I think I will probably need to start learning from you about that!!! I need you to write down what works with your teenagers!!!! I just hope Roo is NOT like her mommy was! :)

Lydia said...

I love the pictures! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

she is just a little ball of sunshine!! You will definately see prom pics!! I work everyday after school until five but i'm off Friday! A boy that i've been talking to for 3 years now went to Charleston the last week and brought me back a rose made out of a corn husk :) I thought it was sweet; it was a big surprise! I hope you had a good day!

Love ya!