Sunday, March 16, 2008
A Request for a New Tooth Fairy!
Okay, the Tooth Fairy who visits our house must not be very good at her job, but I would like to think that she is just somewhat NEW at her job! Carson ran to me this morning, and said, "I kept checking all night, and all I kept feeling was my tooth!" He then said, "I know what we can do. We can write her a note and maybe she will come sometime today." He started to find a pencil and piece of paper. Carson is getting a little frustrated with the Tooth Fairy. This is NOT the first time this has happened. She was so SLOW with his last missing tooth that it took a special prayer and a couple of days for her to find our house. Let's hope she PAYS a special visit tonight or at least requests help from a little green Leprechaun to leave Carson a special treat!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Carson definately needs to find a new tooth fairy. Heck, I don't blame him. I hope he charges interest:)
I think someone needs to get on the ball && do the job!!! hahaha! ;-)
Tell Carson that I have it on good authority from the Tooth Fairy herself that he has to be sound asleep before she can come. That always worked for Hayden and Lee Anna!!:)
Teresa
Post a Comment