For the past several days Ella has developed a nasty nose that just won't quit pouring, a horrible cough that the nebulizer doesn't seem to knock off, and a cranky disposition that is driving her mommy crazy. After two sleepless nights, we decided it was time to let a doctor try to take care of this. Ella has an ear infection in just one of her ears. An earache wasn't even in our minds! Anyway, so glad we decided to have her checked out! She is now on an antibiotic, Bromhist, and nebulizer treatments. Hopefully, all of this will take care of Roo quickly and make her all better.
The exciting news is that Ella now weighs 18 pounds!!! It was beginning to seem that we would be stuck at 16 forever! She's not eating very much at all right now, so we may not see 18 for long!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think you are right on the family pictures!!! lol...
Jessica can't go today..... then we got into it lol.... so i haven't talked to her since I left lastnight.... so maybe this morning she will let me know when she can... and if not, its def. her lost..
i don't want to go to MY school.. haha, i have a test today in prob & stat.. and i'm just so glad its friday!*! =) - I'll see you in a little bit!*! :) :) :) :)
Ella bella... get well real soon so mommy & daddy will be able to sleep and know that you are okay and carson will be able to play w/ his little sister!*!
You know, I was going to update tonight before I went out being i have a "life on friday nights" haha... but.. i was in a rush & didn't get to!! I'm fixing to update so you will have something to read in the morning!!! lol.. I can not believe you are already in the bed!! =)
I really hope Ella feels better soon. I'm putting Brianna on her breathing treatment now. And who knows, she probably has an ear infection too. It seems like here lately, every time she has a fever and I take her to the doctor they say she has an ear infection. She never had them as a baby.
Post a Comment