



Yesterday Carson, Aunt Lizzie, and I ventured to Jamobread! to see Junie B. Jones and the Little Monkey Business. Carson loves Junie B. Jones, so he has been super-excited about the upcoming performance. We sat right on the front row, so it was perfect! I think at the beginning he was a little confused to see adults instead of children. He was too cute when the actors came right up to him. I think he was a little embarrassed because he would take out his Jamboread! brochure and look down at it anytime he felt they were looking at him! It was too cute! After Jamboread! we ventured over to The Sandwich Factory to have somewhat of a "healthy" lunch.



9 comments:
Then Carson talked Aunt Lizzie into icecream and Barnes & Noble!!
That's what aunts are for - - - ice cream and trips to Barnes and Noble. (esp. the types that are going to librarians!)
sounds like you guys had fun!!!! =) - Gotta love the kids talking the aunts into stuff!!! lol - but thats what aunts are for!! =) haha
THREE DAYS!?!?!? What am I going to do?!?! I think... I'm just NOT going to go to americorp for 3 days!!! lol.. gosh, thats a long time! I will most definitely miss you.. you know you gonna miss me bc im just awesome! lol
how long does it take your sister to do visitations??
I bet Carson just loved the whole Junie B jones thing. I'm having Heather withdrawals, it's been a week since we talked. When you get a chance, give me a buzz. Have a great week:)
I'll let ya know when I talk to her.. lol.
What you doing way up there for??? Its not summer yet women... lol
Oh you know once I tell Kyle.. he will be super happy.. bc hes a mean person like that!! I would leave you notes but we'll see!! haha. =)
I'll try my best but it'll be hard....
seeing you every day makes my day! lol
Hello deary!! I LOVED Junie B. Jones! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and have a super duper week!! I'm going to have to come visit soon! I go and get my prom dress altered on Wednesday...maybe I can take some pictures ;)
Later gator!
How neat! Bet yall all had a great time!
girl... it was definitely TOUGH!!! I looked in the window though and saw mrs. owens!! haha. i was like gah, shes still here.. lol
i'm so proud of carson.. thats really good that hes doing good in little league.. time he gets to high school, scouts will be looking at him!! =)
get me a schedule girl and i'll be there with a sign!! haha.... OHHH... You should be jealous bc I met Connie [ off of news channel 7 today ].. she came to Mrs. Greenes class and read to the kids. AND Bob Walker!!! lol
Post a Comment