Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thursday Thirteen...Birthday Style















Thirteen People Who Helped Us Celebrate Ella's 1st Year of Life
1. Grammy
2. Papa
3. Aunt Lizzie
4. Grandma Bobbie
5. G.G.
6. Amy/Clara
7. Kristy/Brianna
8. Kelli/Savannah
9. Rose Marie
10. Sara
11. Carson
12. Jennifer/Mallorie
13. Mommy/Daddy

Thirteen Gifts Ella Received
1. Fisher Price Learn and Laugh House
2. Cute Polka Dot Stroller
3. Personalized Tin with Gymboree Gift Certificate
4. Bath Toys
5. Sippy Cups
6. Books
7. Two Adorable Bathing Suits
8. Little People Circus
9. Money for a Big Girl Car Seat (if she ever makes it to 20 pounds)
10. Baby Einstein DVD
11. Belle Baby Doll
12. Pink Push Car (loves!)
13. LOTS of FABULOUS clothes

Thirteen Food/Beverage Items Served at Her Birthday Party
1. Cake
2. Chips
3. Celery
4. Carrots
5. Cucumbers
6. Ritz Crackers
7. Chicken Salad Sandwiches
8. Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
9. Easy Cheese
10. Yogos
11. Spinach Dip
12. Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
13. Apple/Fruit Punch Juice Boxes

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT ICE CREAM! UGH!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it! Super sweet post for the birthday baby! :-)
Now Liz can help me plan Eli's party! :-)

Heather said...

Kelly, Believe it or not, I planned this party. Liz did the invites, but I came up with the ideas, and I did the decorating.

Elizabeth said...

Heather did do the decorating. I had every intention of helping, but when the party was postponed for the sick baby, Heather put up the decorations for the whole birthday week! :)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the pictures of Ella sitting in the middle of all of her stuff!

Kristy said...

Cute pictures and post. I'm glad Brianna and I could share the moment with her.

trish said...

Yeah let me tell you what KYLE did... hes so mean... he walked faster than I did and he checked your room and nobody was in there and he was like YES! i was like gah, your mean.. to bad Im goin to leave her a note!! hahaha =] he was soo mad!! He such a jerk. lol.. Thanks for the website, i'll have to tell her when she gets home from work... she quit today! woo hoo! haha. =] - You rocking it to Washington??? - Plans this weekend should be pretty good.. hopefully. lol - hope you have a GREAT night as well! :)

I turned my paper in today and mrs. painter didnt check off my yes test and she wasn't about to take it bc she thought I lied and did the checks myself. It really made me mad! lol..