Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #?

Thirteen Things I Just LOVE About Carson and Ella Right Now...
1. I LOVE the look on Ella's face when Carson picks her up and tries to carry her around.
2. I LOVE to hear Carson use words with multiple meanings and define for you which meaning he is using at the time.
3. I LOVE to hear Carson read to Ella.
4. I LOVE the way Carson says Ella's name. He stretches out the ELL-AH.
5. I LOVE dropping off and picking up a happy baby everyday!
6. I LOVE watching Ella clap her hands when I sing "Pat-a-Cake".
7. I LOVE to hear Ella try to call after Carson when he leaves the room or walks away from her.
8. I LOVE to hear Carson sing about Jesus.
9. I LOVE to see Carson pick up a pencil, get a piece of paper, and write just for fun!
10. I LOVE to cuddle with Ella every single night! (Carson doesn't want to be my Cuddle Bug anymore!)
11. I LOVE that Ella can feed herself a bottle.
12. I LOVE to hear Carson say, "Look Mommy! Ella's all grown up now!" whenever she does something BIG like pull-up or take a few steps.
13. I LOVE that Carson and Ella LOVE each other so much!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

trish said...

awwwww... =]]



i am updating... right now as we speak bc SOMEBODY won't get a myspace.. hahaha.. ;-)

The Browns said...

people don't believe me when i talk about how much ave and ak love each other! isn't it great to have kids that get along? i think the age difference between our kids is about the same, which makes a huge difference!

Kristy said...

You have 2 wonderful children! God has blessed you---minus all the sickness:)

Kristy said...

Heather,
B937 is doing the BabyIdol contest again this year. Deadline is by 5:00pm next Friday. Maybe you can send in Ella's picture on Thursday this time so you don't take a chance in the computer messing up like last year. Good Luck.