
I think this was definitely Ella's motto for her birthday party! Ella finally decided to take a nap forty-five minutes before her party was set to begin. I let Ella sleep for awhile after her guests began arriving, but finally decided I should wake her up because I didn't think we should continue the celebration without her! I soon discovered I didn't make the very best choice. Ella was cranky, very cranky! Ella is notorious for stranger, crowd, and noise anxiety! Well when you combine a little of all three, the result is one upset baby girl with her head down crying her eyes out. Ella spent a majority of her party crying! We tried everything to soothe her. Finally, a bottle did trick. The crying ceased somewhat, or at least until someone laughed. During the crying spells her amazing Big Brother stepped in to open her gifts.
This post will end on a happy note...
This is my 200th post I have shared into the lives of my two precious children!!!!



3 comments:
awww bless her!*! I'm going to try & finish up this paper so I can go to school tomorrow in the morning instead of coming in late!! I miss you!! I agree, you are very good at that kind of stuff.. very simple but yet cute!*! :) - anything to help her will do!!
AW! Let me just say that from my experience, the bottle is the golden cookie. I was a rather, very, very, very, well nourished child and I think I was always smiling because a bottle was somewhere within my reach. Usually, if I got cranky, my parents would give me a bottle and I would chug until I couldn't breathe, (literally) and then I was a happy, playful thing, and then I went to sleep. So.......the bottle works!! Congratulations on your 200th!!
girl, you definitely gotta write down your ideas... i totally forgot, i went to text her and i was like oh man.. i remember her saying blue and rectangles. lol, im sorry!! :(
Post a Comment