Saturday, February 23, 2008

Like Mommy...Like Daughter



I believe the desire to sanitize everything must be inherited rather than a learned behavior! But then again, maybe my little Roo is one quick learner!!!!!! Her daddy caught her sanitizing the door handles of her new playhouse the other day, and had to snap a quick picture with the phone's camera. The quality if not great, but at least the moment was captured!!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

JUST like her mommy! I don't know if this family can handle two germ-a-phobes!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! too cute...nothing wrong with a little bit of sanitizing, right? lol

trish said...

this is the cutest picture & the most funnyest.. shes smart & learning quick!!! =] =]

trish said...

ooohhh i bet not... its not fun at all getting your finger rolled up by a window!! lol.. I hope Ella starts to walk, its so weird watching little babies walk.. lol.. GOOD LUCK at the BIG PARTY!!!! =] - I'm sure everything will go great!! I'm glad she is feeling better and is over that yucky flu!!! I started my paper tonight.. I have ONE SENTENCE!! I'm sure your proud! haha! :) :) - I'll catch ya later! love ya!*!

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have picked a more appropriate title for this post!
What a cute picture!
Teresa

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!That is too cute. I don't know if it's so much inherited or just that she's wise to all those germs that she keeps getting. She knows she doesn't want to get sick again. How precious:)