Sunday, February 24, 2008

Picture Perfect!












Ella's 1st birthday pictures captured the very essence of her little dainty, timid, and precious personality. With a cake right in front of her, she only very carefully picked the dots off the top! She acted as if she were afraid to move if fear that she might actually get dirty! With Mommy's assistance, she did have a few bites of icing and cake. I would have the say that the cake pictures were definitely my favorite. The last one seems to sum it all up as if she is asking, "What is all of this about?"

6 comments:

trish said...

ohhh my goshhhhh mrs cassidy.. these pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love all of Ella's pictures!! She is so precious! :)

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and i'll happily say it again, "She is as cute as a bug's ear!!!!" She is no doubt precious!

Kristy said...

She looks just like her daddy. I loved them all.

The Pettigrew's said...

too cute.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!