



I could not let Ella's birthday pass without a small celebration! Carson and I took some time this morning to bake Ella cupcakes for her little party. When Brian got off work, we invited Grammy and Papa over for cupcakes. This was Ella's first experience with SWEETS! I wasn't thinking about Ella only having TWO teeth when I sprinkled hard sprinkles all over her cupcake. Despite the AWFUL look she gave in one of the pictures, she actually did enjoy her few little bites of the icing. She did not seem to enjoy the messiness (if that is even a word) of the icing. She decided to play her "THANK YOU" game with the icing when she would get it on her hands. Grammy also decided to go ahead and give Roo her BIG gift. She is now the owner of her own house at Age 1. She received a Fisher Price learning house. I think Carson was just as excited about the house as Ella.
We decided to postpone her official birthday party celebration until next Sunday. We pray that she will be a healthy one-year-old girl by then!



3 comments:
awwww she is PRECiOUS!!!! She only has 2 teeth???? My nephew is almost 11 months and he has 8 already!!! I hope she gets to feeling better!! Can't have that beautiful girl not feeling good!*! I'll TRY my hardest to survive a day w.o seeing you!! Hope all goes good for you tomorrow with Ella!*! love ya chicka!
Happy Birthday Roo Bug! :) I love the picture of her wrinkling up her nose.
I love it! She is as cute as a bug's ear! I'm glad that she found some happiness during her yucky sickness. I said a little prayer for her and hope that she will be as good as new on her 1st birthday party! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your time off while the rest of us are at school :( Love ya!!
Post a Comment