


Ella has turned into a very busy little girl! Over the past several weeks our little BABY has disappeared and in her place we have somewhat of a toddler! I found her the other night trying to help out with the laundry! It was precious! She pulled everything out of the dryer and threw it on the floor. Now, we just have to work on the folding skills. Ella crawls fast, fast, fast all around the house. She is speedy quick especially when she is after something. When she isn't helping out with laundry or speed crawling, she is pulling up on something. She has had several little injuries trying to pull-up, so now when she gets into the standing position, she will stay there until someone helps her down. She hasn't mastered the sitting down part yet. I love to see all of these little changes, but I am already missing my BABY GIRL!



3 comments:
Ella can come to my house and help with the laundry anytime she would like!!
Teresa
Tell Ella I have tons of laundry here she can take care of. I don't care how it gets folded as long as it gets done:)
I totally agree. I did mine last night. Even though she is growing up quick she can help you out more now. :)
Post a Comment