Still has the flu
Only eating about two or three ounces at a time
Not eating baby food very well
Crawling everywhere
Pulling up on everything
Has a runny nose
Coughs a lot
Enjoys playing in her new house
Loves when Carson picks her up
Still not walking
Claps to Pat-a-Cake
Says mama, dada, maaa maaa maaa, and something that resembles brother
Loves for someone to sing to her
Sticks her tongue out all the time
Can't be tricked with something other than formula in her bottle
Beginning to kick when frustrated
Prefers her brother's toys over her own
Takes two short naps a day or one really long nap
Bumps her head at least once a day
Still enjoys swinging in her swing
Only weighs 16 pounds
Only has two teeth
Is growing long, beautiful eyelashes just like her brother's
Loves to take a bath
Is almost used to her mommy's photo obsessions
Imitates kissing sounds
Tries to snap her fingers
Doesn't like to be covered up by a blanket
Holds her hands together while sleeping
Will not keep socks on her feet
Loves for her daddy to tickle her
Does not enjoy diaper changes anymore
Loves to have her teeth and hair brushed
Has learned how to take her shoes off
Is afraid of strangers (must be mistaking any unknown person for a doctor)
Hates for her nose to be suctioned out
LOVES her pacifier
Enjoys strolling outside
Loves to cuddle with her mommy
Enjoys her biter cookies
Loves to look at books and magazines
Plays by herself quite well
Loves to hear Carson read to her
Doesn't mind her temperature being taken (wonder why?)
Has the same amount of hair as Carson did at this age
Is ready to get well
Continues to melt her mommy and daddy's heart each day!!!!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Can't wait to see Roo at Two!
She is such a sweetheart! It's so sweet that she and Carson are close =]
she eats baby food?? my nephew don't.. he spits it back out everytime we try lol - he LOVES his puffs though... i hope she gets better!! :) :)
i won't see you tomorrow! :( - SADNESS... we have an assembly [ugh] - i dont think we are going but hopefully we'll have time too!! =] - love ya!*!
ohhh && I told everybody at school that i got to sit at the teachers table & they laughed & said trish u got problems. hahahaha
I love this post! (I just might be stealing this idea when Eli turns one) :-)
Heather, what is the name of the hotel you guys stayed at when you went to Atlanta? We are going to try to go to the aquarium. Let me know. P/S you can delete this once you read it.
Kristy, Omni at CNN. It is right there across the street. We walked to the aquarium in about two minutes. that hotel is perfect for anything you want to do in atlanta!
girl, have you ate my chipped beef???????
its okay if u don't like it... your crazy if you dont.. hahaha..
I sure did enjoy my cookies!!! Thanks for making me FATTER than what I already am!! hahaha. ;-) - I don't think the playlist is working..I put it on there and it was working but NOW.. its not playing anything.. its REALLY making me mad. lol - haha, barney. Gotta love that!! I think tomorrow I'm just goin to stay in your room & not have to go back to the high school! :)
Hey!! I love long messages :) TWELVE 10-12pg papers??? No way!! Where they all on various subjects? I like writing but it's hard for me to get started too. Hey, you can borrow my yearbook anytime! No problem :) I hope Ella is feeling better and I hope you have a fabulous day! Love ya chica!
so sweet! happy birthday ella!
lol.. i'm not done with it but i'll be sure to add something that involves you over there =] =]
i came back to ope bc i had to get my paper sign in order for me to get my check and i went to your room and was you there?? NOOOO.. lol, broke my heart!! lol.
well im goin to go and help daddy cook dinner.. then.. im gonna start on my RESEARCH PAPER!!! :) lol - im for real.. you let me know when u want me to come down when i get out and help u with papers.. ill come, FREE OF CHARGE too hahaha. oh and btw.. that test was superrrr hard.. i know i failed. it was like u had to think out of the box for u to get the answer lol.
hope i didn't fail it either but we will see!! I should be working on my research paper but.. im not. i hate doing stuff on the computer because i ALWAYS get distracted!!! And I have a hard time trying to start it.. once I get started I'll be good to go but gah, thats the hard part. Ummm, It was about 215ish.. somewhere around there!! Hope you're having a GREAT friday!! Better get to cleaning woman!! ;-)
Post a Comment