Brian had to travel out of town for work on Tuesday night, so while daddy was away WE PLAYED!! Poor Carson was stuck in a house full of girls! At one point, he said he would just bring Harley inside!
13 Slumber Party Tidbits
1. I am way better than Trish at Wii bowling!!! (I must add that I have NEVER played before and she's played MANY times!)
2. I can stay up ALL night long and only function on one hour sleep the next day quite well with two small children.
3. When all else fails at 12:30 with a screaming baby, take a ride. It may not get her to sleep, but it sure stops the SCREAMING!
4. Texting is out of control! :)
5. Placing bets on Wii can be fun, but can also bring back blasts from the past!
6. Wii baseball is way too hard for me. Carson enjoyed it though!
7. Cooking grilled cheese sandwiches at 4:30 in the morning with "spray butter" will result in laughter!
8. Sarabeth and I can play baseball and cheerlead all at the same time!
9. My two children ADORE Trish and Sarabeth. I must say I think they're pretty grand too!
10. Wii is very addictive. Carson had to remind us several times about SHARING!
11. I didn't have my camera, so I didn't get any pictures at all! That is so not like me!
12. We shouldn't have scheduled someone to come drill holes around our house so early the next morning!
13. The slumber party was so much fun and just what I needed!!
GIRL TIME IS THE BEST!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
hahahaha.... i laughed all the way to the end of this blog!! :) - i had a blast... next time, i'll have to bring my stick of butter instead of your spray butter!! hahaha ;-) - i totally forgot about carson getting upset when we was not sharing.. lol.. oops! ;-) - Bets.. ha ha ha, they make me laugh... the last bet that we made was GREAT.. the massage! hahaha... going to take a nap.. i'm tired, again. i'll call you later! :)
love you!!!
My invitation to the party must have gotten lost in the mail!! LOL!!:) Glad you all had FUN!!:)
Teresa
Sounds like a fun night!! And when I got there the next day, you ladies were still up and playing!!! The Wii is very very addictive, I think Carson needs one very soon!!!!! Cant wait until tomorrow-hope the weather cooperates with our plans!!!!
Post a Comment