Sunday, April 27, 2008

BLOGGING "STAND IN"

Heather has given some of her "blogging buddies" permission to keep this blog of hers current. I told her about 3 nights ago that I would update it for her, but I was unable to get in. I had her user name and password, but could not get it to work. Imagine my surprise when I looked at her blog this morning and there was a posting from Heather! I should have known that being in a hospital bed for a week could not even keep this girl from blogging!*Heather, I cried while I read your words. Yes you are fortunate to have so much support, but we as your friends and family are fortunate as well because you are in our lives. You truly are one of the best people I know. Your spirit is amazing and it will be through the strength of the Lord and the help of your family and friends that you get through this. Oh yeah, if you guys are out there wondering how I finally managed to get logged into Heather's blog....I think I tried every arrangement possible of her password until finally it just worked. In any other circumstance I might be a little upset that I spent 3 days trying, but in this case I'll just chalk it up to Heather being doped up! :)

*Posted by Kristy

No comments: