



I think Carson has created a mini-obsession for Tripp with racing and Jimmie Johnson. Every time Carson and Tripp ride in our new van, they MUST watch a DVD of Jimmie Johnson! To be honest, I think Carson has informed Tripp of everything there is to know about Jimmie Johnson. It has gotten so bad that Tripp is now asking for his own mini Jimmie Johnson cars. Aunt Lizzie took Carson, Ella, and Tripp to the park for a play date while I had therapy and a doctor's appointment. When I got home the boys of course had to have a race with "Jimmie" and the pit crew! They took turns being the driver and the pit crew. I absolutely love this age and the level of creative play that comes with it!



2 comments:
JiMMiE JOHNSON IS THE MANNNNN!!!!!!!! :) - I love whenever he talks to himself about racing... he gets so into it!!! he cracks me up!!!! :)
Oh come on now, we all know Tony Stewart in the Home Depot Car is the MANNNNNNNNN!!!!! hehe! Poor Sabrina, I sure hate that she's got to go out and by a Jimmie Johnson car for Tripp. She should make you go in halfers since it's all your fault. :) Or she could just send Tripp over to your house every time he gets the "need for speed".
Good job on all the postings. Glad to see what you have been up to. Miss ya.
Post a Comment