Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun at the Pool! (Well for Some)












Sara invited us to go swimming with her and her nephew Blake while she was babysitting him. Carson was so excited which is a BIG change for him. Normally, he is terrified of water. I think he has passed the anxiety over to his little sister! Ella would have NOTHING to do with the water at all. Trisha, Ella, and I had our own fun in the shade while Carson jumped into the water and eventually began "swimming" and racing with Aunt Lizzie. It was great to spend time with Sara and her precious nephew!!!

1 comment:

trish said...

SO much fun!!!! I wish Ella would like the pool more though!! she has the CUTEST bathing suits, ever!!!!!! Carson really warmed up to it once he had that jacket on him!! :) - We got to take them to a water park!!! :)