














Trisha invited us to join her family in to celebrate the Fourth of July in Greenville, so of course we had to join! We first enjoyed a great pizza dinner. Then as we began walking downtown toward the area where the fireworks would be shot off, a rain storm occurred out of nowhere! We didn't do a great job finding a place to take cover, so of course Ella was getting drenched in her stroller. She doesn't like the swimming pool nor does she like the rain. She LOVES the bath though, so I can't understand her aversion to the two. It only rained for a short time, so it wasn't too bad. We finally found a spot to sit and try to entertain the children for the next couple of hours before the firework show! Carson got so anxious he asked for his daddy's cell phone so he could watch the time. He also had a great time playing photographer. I think he took about twenty pictures while waiting! He is a boy after his mommy's own heart. The firework show finally began around 10:15 and was absolutely beautiful! Trisha did a wonderful job capturing the fireworks on camera! :) The ride home was definitely adventurous! We had to travel many, many, many miles out of the way to head back in the direction toward home! We had a WONDERFUL time and were so glad we were invited to join Trisha and her family!!







5 comments:
I had SO much fun that night!!!!! It was truly awesome!!!! :) - I'm so glad you liked the pizza joint... verryyy delicious!!!! :) - That rain was crazy but not too bad... but was definitely not expected!!! I'm glad that you guys joined us!!! :) - Definitely added to the long list of memories that we have!!!! :) :) - i LOVE YOU!
the pictures came out REALLY good!!!!! Besides the one of me and my parents. ughhh!
I am glad you all had a great 4th!!! (and I am glad to see the updates)!!!
The family is adorable...
Trish seems like a really great girl!!! I have enjoyed helping her out with her blog - speaking of, that is the cutest picture you have on yours!!
Carson takes better pictures than I do. Brianna and I enjoyed looking at the firework pictures, made us feel like we were there watching them with ya. Too bad we missed out on Reidville this year. Maybe we all can do that next year.
LOVE the picture of you and Brian. It is really good! You neeeeed to do a post about how good your husband has been to you these past many months!
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it...A picture of YOU on your blog...and the first family picture I have ever seen...no, but really, these pictures are too cute. Glad you had a good 4th. Love ya!
Post a Comment