Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Perfect Park!








Sabrina, Will, and Tripp invited Carson, Ella, and I to the most perfect park! I don't remember the name, but remember Sabrina telling me all about it last summer! It is so clean, and the layout is absolutely perfect. You can sit at tables positioned throughout the park and see everything the children are doing. They had a great shaded picnic area where we enjoyed a Chick-fil-A picnic. We had a WONDERFUL time and can't wait to go back!!!

4 comments:

trish said...

can't wait to explore this new park really soon!!!!!!!! :) - i love you!!!!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

It is good to see Sabrina (she has a cute little boy - does she has a 2nd?).
Let me know if you find out the name of the park...we always love a good park! I would love to get together and visit!!

Anonymous said...

I told you NOT to put my picture on there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tripp will be excited to see his pics on the computer! (Glad you didn't post that we almost ran out of gas! ha ha)

Hey Amanda...Herdklotz or something weird like that is the name of the park. It is near the Greenville Farmer's Market.
I do have 2 precious little boys. Tripp is 5. Will is almost 4 months. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Heather - Please tell Sabrina thanks for the park name... I would like for us all to get together - I think it would be great!! I would love to see you all and the little ones...we seem to have children all within the same age range...Mine are 21 months and 5 months...
Just let me know when you feel up to it!!! :)