All of My History Books and Teaching Materials Divided into Units From Native Americans to the Civil War

All of My Old Lesson Plan Notebooks (minus 99-03 because I was made to throw those out!), Professional Development Books, Teaching Resources for Reading and Writing, and Mini-Lesson Trade Books


Yesterday Liz and I ventured back to my school after physical therapy and began unloading all of the MANY tubs I had full of "stuff"! We even took five more tubs with us. It was an overwhelming task at first, but once we began working as a team we began making lots of progress! I believe by the end of our time there we had about five empty tubs to take home with us! Oh, there is so much more to do...
Thanks Liz for helping me so much!!!!! I can't wait to help you in your library! :)





5 comments:
I'm HOME!!!!You make me want to vomit...Next year you are going to organize my room...
kjb
Don't worry Kel. She's a little OCD! I saw the rest of her room...it's still messy! :) If you want to feel better, come see my cabinets!
Sabrina
You are welcome!! Helping you makes me even more excited about finally getting in my library!! I will definitely need some help... at least with IDEAS!! :)
I love how organized you are. I need you to come to my house.
Just wondering how long all these things will stay this neat!
Post a Comment