Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monkeyin' Around!










Carson, Ella, and Ethan enjoyed a fun play date at the new Monkey Joes in the area! Carson had a blast on all the big blowup jumpy stations playing and racing with Trisha. Ella prefered the solid ground! She enjoyed drawing on the chalkboard and riding on the little tricycles.

4 comments:

trish said...

OHHHH HOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MONKEY JOES!!!!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY WAY BETTER THAN PUMP IT UP AND MONKEY BUSINESS!!!! THANKS FOR JOINING US!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN PLAYING WITH CARSON AND ELLA!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE THEM BACK SOON!! I LOVE YOU!!


(this means.. ill have to update soon! ;-)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Ok - I have never been to this place but heard it was here now. I have been to Pump it up and by Trish's comment, Monkey Joe's was better! What does it cost to just walk in and play??? Avery would love it - he loves the bouncy stuff!

trish said...

i want you to look at ... the picture of ella and ethan holding hands... look at their outfits..


then.. look at monkey joes.. and look at their outfits..


lol..... its been 2 or 3 weeks apart! too funny! :)

Lydia said...

Cute. I saw that the other day before it opened and forgot to look it up! Looks like fun!