








Today was the official first day I could visit my new classroom. Brian and I loaded up his truck and my van and headed to begin my new journey. I was AMAZED when I first walked into my new classroom! It was absolutely FABULOUS! It was much larger than what I am used to and had all NEW pieces of furniture, materials, carpets, etc. It took us at least one hour to unload both cars, and that completely exhausted me! The only progress I made was putting my book baskets on the bookshelves. I met some of the kindest people today, and my partner came toward the end. I am so blessed to be provided the opportunity to teach in my new school, and Carson is going to LOVE it!!! Of course, we had to sneak by a kindergarten room on our way out!

The ONLY Progress I Made!!!




8 comments:
I would be so happy if my room looked like yours at this point! Your library looks GREAT! Lee Anna and I are going today to work since they have finally finished painting and cleaning.
What grade are you teaching???
Love you,
Teresa
Wow your room is huge. I love all your baskets. It's one step at a time you will have it perfect before school starts.
Your progress makes me sick!!! That looks GREAT!! Wanna come do mine next?
Sabrina
How exciting!! I am jealous. I can't wait to see my library!! :)
How exciting!!! The book bins are cute!! Is the new school past the 4 way on Holly Springs Rd??
Lee Anna said she would love to come and help you one day! Give us a call or email us!!
Teresa
Arent you quite the busy blogger!! I've just been working, no reason to blog about that. I can't wait to see how you decorate your room.
If you need any help, I would love to assist you. Just let me know. Maybe when something worth blogging about happens in my life, I will give it a posting.
I'm jealous. For the past two summers my room had abestos removed. First from the ceiling and then from the floor. I'm lucky to have furniture and trust me it doesn't match.... gotta love special education. What grade are you teaching?
Post a Comment