

















Today, Carson decided that he wanted to visit the Greenville Zoo because the lions were back! We hoped to have an early visit to beat the scorching heat. We began planning our outing about 9 o'clock, but didn't make it out of the house until eleven. So, of course when we got to the zoo it has hot! Carson was so excited about seeing all of the animals, and didn't want us to stop at all and talk. This zoo visit was very different from our visit to Riverbanks Zoo because this time Ella could walk and LOVED to walk. She did not spend much time in her stroller this time. I was proud of myself for being able to walk around the whole zoo! It was a big accomplishment for me as well. We had a great time and enjoyed a delicious lunch afterward.



6 comments:
I need to take Tucker to see the zoo. We haven't been to the Greenville Zoo yet. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love all your new post.
Oh today was PERFECT!!! Im SO proud of you for all of your postings!!!! =) - The zoo was GREAT and LOTS of laughs!!!!! It brought back memories of RiverBanks when Carson kept saying "are we there yet!?!" or " I don't want to take any more pictures!!" hahaha.... Chilis was delicious and funny!!! Ride home was..... unforgettable!!!!! =) - The pictures came out really good! I love them!!! :) - I did not know you snuck pictures in of me and car looking at the animals!!! You sneaky photographer!! hehe!! I love you!!!! :)
It sounds like you guys are finding all sorts of ways to have fun this summer!!:)Too bad the summer goes by sooooo fast!!
Lee Anna and I found a card and some CD's on your yellow bookcase this week so I put them in the mail to you this morning.
Hope to see you soon!
Teresa
We are "Friends of the Zoo" so we go all the time. I think my favorite is the baby chimpanzee. We went right after he was born, its cool to watch him grow. Brianna's favorite part of the zoo is the gift shop of course.
You forgot to put the question under the picture of me and you: Which sister took longer to get ready?? :)
I love the black and white of them together! We are going in the next two weeks. It's hard though taking EK- she's still on a two nap schedule and isn't happy if it changes!
Post a Comment