















Last year I thought my 30th birthday party was AMAZING! This year, the word AMAZING took on a much different meaning! I am so AMAZED and THANKFUL to be alive! Last night, Kelli, Josh, Savannah, Izzy, Freddy, Sabrina, Tripp, Will, Brian, Carson, Ella, and I celebrated my 31st birthday a little early. We met for a fantastic time together at Wild Wings! I could NEVER thank Kelli and Sabrina enough for all that they have done for me over these past six weeks! They are truly phenomenal life-long friends! Girls, this night will definitely have to be added to our List of Memories!



9 comments:
I did nothing for you that you would not have done for me...
You know I was thinking, you are my oldest friend..Not oldest but longest I guess..Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
kjb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!!!! I know this one will take on a whole new meaning!!! I am SO glad things are going much better!!! It truly is amazing the progress you have made!!!! I enjoyed seeing the pics of the girls too (and all the kids - cute)!!!!
SOOO Glad to finally see pictures of you on your blog...must be a first, glad you got to party a little for your birthday!! Love ya! Happy 31st!
I can't say much because I'll cry!! What Kelli said is true, we haven't done a thing that you wouldn't do for us.
This experience has taught us all a lot. Never take life for granted. Cherish your family and friends, love them and mean it. And...old friends are the BEST ones!! I love you to the moon and back! (even when you break my seat!)
Sabrina
Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30+ 1 club. :) You look great.
Happy Birthday, girlfriend!! I agree with Sara. It's neat to see picture of YOU included with the others! You look beautiful!!
Take care!
Love you!
Teresa
Happy Birthday Heather!!!!!! I'm so glad that everything working out for you. I was so sorry to hear about your accident. I prayed for you to get better & to get back on your feet again soon. You're a beautful person Heather. I am "S0"! glad thing are going so much better for you & amazed the progress that you have made. I'm glad that you are home with your wonderful family again. Hope that you will get better everyday. I shouldn't say hope, cause I know that you will get better everyday. It truly is amazing the progress you have made Heather. Keep it up!!!! I don't think you know who this is. I'm Kristy's Mother-In-Law. I just had to tell you how I feel about you. Stay strong & things will get better for you.
Have a wonderful day on this special occasion of us. Happy Birthday again Heather. I really do have to start blogging again.
Love Ya,
Pat Marx
Glad you had a good time on your birthday. Still waiting for that post by the way:)
i have loved watching (well hearing about) you, kelli, and sabrina together over the last 6 weeks. i would never have wished in a million years for your accident to happen, but to see how it has brought you all so close again shows how God can use something horrible for His glory. i love you all three!!
Post a Comment