I won the bet.

This contains Hershey Syrup, Dr. Pepper, Coke AND Spray Butter AND tea *when she was went to the bathroom*
On Monday night, Trisha and I decided to return to making bets with Wii bowling! Trisha was able to come up with the night's bet! She decided that whoever lost would have to drink a drink concocted by the winning player! Of course, I won so the fun began... I was kind and only made her have two drinks!!!! I love our Wii bets!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5 comments:
AHHHHHHH.... i did not LOSE that bet... i got my BUTT SPANKED!!!! hahaha... wow. i love our fun hilarious bets!!!! :) :)
it still blows my mind that i actually followed thru w/ that bet... id SO rather of ate PRUNES!!!!! lol..
I LOVE YOU HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) (i win!!)
I need to be in on these bets....then trish wouldnt be drinking thse concoctions...and neither would I, lol...glad you had fun...talk soon, Sara
That does not sound nor look good... I SO want a Wii!!!
I wouldn't drink stuff like that either. I will just accept my losses without the crazy, nasty bets! :)
Glad you girls had a fun night. I'm so glad you don't invite me over for these games, as i would truly suck at it and who knows what in the world ya'll would have me drinking:)
Post a Comment