Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nine Years Later...











Friday was such an amazing day for me! My first set of students graduated high school. I always said that I wanted to attend their graduation. After my accident, I wasn't so sure that would be a possibility any more. So, I made that one of my goals right from the beginning! I thank God that He not only provided me the opportunity to attend, but that he allowed me to STAND during and after the ceremony. This will definitely be an experience I will never forget!!!!!

Trisha and Sarabeth I am so very proud of you!! I love you both so much!!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

9 years already? That is so hard to believe. I know that your students were touched by your appearance there.

Anonymous said...

Wow..your outfit looks great! lol. I am so glad I was able to enjoy this night with you. You lok wonderful and surprise me everyday with your strength. I am so proud of you. I love you! Sara

trish said...

I am so proud of you!!!! You being there to share this experience with me means SO much to me!!! I am SO thankful that God allowed you to accomplish this goal that you set for yourself and for you to STAND throughout the ceremony!!!! I can not believe that 9 years ago, you were my 4th grade teacher and now look at us, BFFS!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!