






I was very fortunate last Monday to be able to meet with my new principal, Mr. Henson. We had such a fabulous meeting. Toward the end, I asked him if there would be any way possible I could visit the new school once he moved in since I missed the entire faculty tour of the building. On Thursday, Mr. Henson, Mr. Wood, and Mrs. Stephens met me at my new school for the Grand Tour! They were beginning to move all of the furniture in and making final touches to the flooring. The school is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, and I feel so honored to be part of a new family! I will be forever grateful for the fabulous experiences, lifelong friends, students, administration, coworkers, families, and memories God blessed me with at O.P. Earle. I look forward to this new experience not only for me but for Carson with so much excitement!!! :)












8 comments:
WOW!! Your new school is BEAUTIFUL and the rooms look HUGE!! I'm looking forward to a first glimpse of your room!!:)
Remember that we are here to help if you need us!!
Teresa
OH MY! So sad that it's not a school we both will be working at together, but exciting that we boht have new and CLOSER schools. I am going to miss you TERRIBLY each and every day, wishing that I could just shoot you and email and walk down to your room anytime or pass you in the hall...they are blessed to snatch such an amazing teacher...and don't forget about your old OP Earle friends...because we will NEVER forget you! LOVE YOU!
I CAN'T WAIT TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEW ROOM FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
DAYS... AND... DAYS...AND..DAYS... AND.. WEEKS... AND...WEEKS!!!! :)
I LOVE Y0U!
Wahoooo!!! I am so excited! Tripp and Carson will have so much fun at "Lyman Creek." I can't wait! Well...yea, i can.
Sabrina
It will be great to work in a school that is BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!! Can't wait to see how you decorate your room this year.
Wow! How awesome!! I am so tickled for you :) We would love to see you sometime :)
Wow that is so much different that my elementary school. :) It looks like lots of fun to decorate for the new year. I can't wait for pictures. My old company is putting in the new network there. I think they may be behing a litlte bit. :)
Heather Cassidy!!!!!
I'm on my vacation and I can find time to blog, what is your excuse. Oh nevermind, I know. You need to put that Wii down!!! hehe. Just wanted to tell you that I miss you too. We must get together when I get back home. Brianna misses Carson. And oh yea, I'm thinking about having a yardsale. Brian said for you to be getting your stuff together:) Seriously, if you are up for it, I would love the company and your organizational skills:)
Love you.
Post a Comment