





I have been blessed over the past nine years to work with the most AMAZING team ever!! Throughout the years, our "team" has changed somewhat physically in the building, but we have always remained close as a team of four or five! If it were not for these four special girls, I would have NEVER survived an entire school year. I truly believe that your coworkers are one of the most important components of your job! God truly blessed me with the best ones ever!!!! Last week, we had the opportunity to celebrate my 31st birthday! This birthday celebration was definitely bittersweet because next year our "team" will be down to one. Sara, Carolyn, Deb, and I will all be beginning or continuing our teaching careers at new schools! I pray that we will continue to remain as close as we have been despite the fact that we won't be a door or hallway away. We will definitely have to keep the tradition of our morning phone calls except for this year we will all be so thankful for the one to two minute drive rather than the thirty minute drive. Our conversations will definitely be much shorter!!!!! I love you girls so much!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face each and every day!!!!! I will truly miss seeing you each and every day!!!!



5 comments:
ahhhh, now you are going to make me cry. You don't know how big of a blessing you were to me in my short two or so years at OPE. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We will def. stay in touch no matter what, and I loved what you said about morning phone calls. Although I regret complaining, I loved being able to chat with you in the mornings on our LONGGGGGG commute to school and back home. This is not goodbye...it's we have to go to chili's soon..lol, Love ya girl, call me anytime!
I'll do my best to take good care of Charlene for you!!
Teresa
Alright girl! It's Sunday. I just knew when I clicked on your blog I would see an update. I shouldn't give you such a hard time I know. I think I'm going to start more scrapbooking and less blogging. Brian has been reminding me that one day this "blog" won't be here, and there goes all those memories with it. I know I could get it "slurped" but I really do enjoy scrapbooking, once I get all the crap dragged out.
How are you??? I miss reading your updates!!:)
Take care,
Teresa
I feel left out! :)
Allison
Post a Comment