This summer is quite different from our typical summers since I can't do as much as I normally like to do away from home. To compensate, I enjoy playing with Carson and Ella outside during the day. Aunt Lizzie shoveled all of the old sand out of Carson's sandbox, I washed it, Trisha and I bought new sand, Lizzie added all the new sand, and we had the perfect play area for Carson and Ella. Well that is what we hoped anyway. At first Ella would NOT get in the sand, so Aunt Lizzie had to hold her. Then by the time she adjusted to the new texture, Carson decided he was too old now for the sandbox! It was too boring! Ella continues to enjoy playing in the sandbox each day, and there are times Carson will join her too.











3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Ella playing with her feet as the sand is in between her piggies!!! I'm glad Carson loves the water table as much as Ella!!! We still have to work on the sandbox!!! =)
Sand is fun but messy. Brianna got the same water table on her 2nd birthday. She still plays with it.
Love Car's pjs and hat! :)
Sabrina
Post a Comment