Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Team!

Me(Language Arts and Social Studies), Mrs. Peterson (Language Arts), Mr. Owens(Math), Mrs. Simmons (my partner, Math and Science), Mrs. Harrill (Social Studies and Science)


I work with an AMAZING new team! They have been an amazing blessing to me so far. They are always willing to help me with anything to prevent me from climbing and injuring myself! My partner Patti is wonderful! I can't wait for us to work so closely together and to share our children! I am so excited about working with a super-creative language arts teacher and social studies teacher!!!! Even though my new team is FABULOUS... I do miss my old team(s) from O.P. Earle!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Heather, Patti goes to my church! She is SOOO sweet! :-)

Anonymous said...

and I miss you! never again will have such a creative prtner and coworker as you were...Love you!