I love this small group teaching area! Hopefully, students will enjoy reading on the comfy carpet and pillows too!

This is a view from my door after six days of working.

My reading center is finally coming together! I love, love, love the bright colorful rug of the world! It doesn't go too well with my polka dots and the colors I have chosen, but I love it!

I love this nifty chart hanger! I create many charts in my class! Now I will have a place to store them!

I love this triangular magnetic calendar. It frees up some wall space for me. I decided to turn the two sides in since it will not be a center in my classroom.

I was one ecstatic teacher to find a set of ten brand new dictionaries and thesauruses in my room waiting for me today. This is my reference center.
Carson and Ella spent the day with the Wilson family, so I could work in my room all day! I have to admit I was beginning to feel very overwhelmed yesterday after my class, so I definitely needed some time to work in my room. After dropping the children off, I decided to visit O.P. Earle again because I had to return some books that were mistakenly placed in my book baskets that I had taken with me to my new school. I spent way too much time there talking, but I felt so good when I left. I do have to say that I did feel a little sadness seeing my old friends and what had become my home away from home for so many years. I was blessed to be able to share my testimony with several of my friends there! When I finally made it to my new school, I was determined to get to a point in which I feel comfortable with the progress! After working for many hours, I feel at ease with where I am at this point. I may go to work for a few hours in the morning and definitely on Saturday! I am so thankful for ALL of the help that I have had to get my room to this point. There is NO way it would be this far along without assistance!









7 comments:
Your room is coming along GREAT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :) :) - I'm so proud of you!!! You better not have lifted anything that you were not supposed to be lifting!!!!!! I love you!*! :)
Your room looks great!! I am impressed! I can't wait to get my media center looking this good. I still have a ton to do though!
oh wow, heather you did so much today, glad it's coming together. My room need lots of work (and a rug, lol) I didn't know you went to O.P. Earle. I want to hear all about it. Love ya...
You amaze me how much you get done every time you work in your room! It looks GREAT!! I thought about you and your Mom yesterday as Hayden, Lee Anna, and I put up bulletin board paper! YIKES!!:)
I'm sorry I missed seeing you at OPE yesterday. We didn't get there until noon.
Take care,
Teresa
I love the room - You seem to be ready to start back!!!
Wow!! It looks like you've been there all long! Definately doesn't look like you are just moving in. :) Your kids are going to LOVE how colorful and organized it is.
Sabrina
it looks great!
Post a Comment