This is the bulletin board on the outside of my classroom. Our school mascot is the lion, so I decided to use that somehow on my outside board. Aunt Lizzie was the creative one who helped me come up the title. I decided to print pictures of how my new Lions' Den has grown over the past couple of weeks. I have pictures on the board from my car being packed, to each day that I worked, and finally what the new classroom looks like now. I can't wait to see how all of my new little lions are going to grow this year!!!
I added a "Look What We Did!" sentence above what will be my Learning Focused Board. I also added all of the punctuation marks and their uses above what will be the computer and writing centers.
I did work on cleaning up my desk a little today. I LOVE the new little baskets I found at World Market!

My new lion has to be one of my favorite attractions in our den! He will be KING of the room! He is a very smart lion who LOVES to read! I will let the class name him.

Today was the last day I planned to work before summer "OFFICIALLY" ends for me on Tuesday. My great mom watched the children while I worked in my room today! I didn't work for too long, but feel that I did get a lot accomplished!




7 comments:
Well since you're ready, you can come help me next week. :) We go back Monday, but we have Friday off.
Your room looks great. I love the lion. Madison loved the Magic Tree House books when he was in kindergarten.
It looks like you're ready now! :-) Your room looks GREAT!
Your bulletin board looks GREAT!! I cannot believe you put that picture of me up there though! I look terrible!
WOW! Your room looks oh so good!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! I love the big lion reading!! And... the words and the little ppl below that!! Super cute!! haha... i can't believe your last day of SUMMER is MONDAY!!! That makes me want to VOMIT!!! Anyways. Your room looks GREAT!!! I love you!! :)
Elizabeth... YOU DO NOT LOOK TERRIBLE! I had to show what we looked like as we worked away!! hehe We weren't supposed to look like beauty queens!
I am so very proud of you. There was a time, when I didn't even think you were going to be able to start the school year off in your classroom, yet alone decorate it and fix it up yourself. I am just in awe of your perserverance, determination, and spirit. I hope one day to be half the person you are. I just love you to pieces.
P.S.
Brianna wants to know if Carson can come over one evening this week to go swimming. She says she's having a pool party.
Heather, Your room is beautiful! You have done such a great job and you are so creative! I'm jealous! I hope that one day my classroom will be as cute as yours...and if not then I'll just call you! ;-)
-Alaina
Post a Comment