Thursday, August 21, 2008

Carson's First Day of Kindergarten



Carson is happy on his way to school way too early in the morning!We met Tripp in the parking lot, and of course both Sabrina and I had to take a first day of school picture.

I snapped this shot in my classroom before walking him to his room.

Carson had to have a picture with his Mommy on the first day of school!

Here is Carson with his teacher Mrs. Deal.

God truly blessed our family when He provided me the opportunity to teach and the same school Carson would attend! I have to admit that he wasn't too excited to be going to kindergarten to begin with, but as the days drew closer his excitement increased slightly. He really seems excited once he met his teachers at Open House the Thursday before school started. He had a wonderful first day even though he was exhausted by the time he made it to my classroom. I am so excited about all of the experiences he will be blessed with this year!

6 comments:

Alison said...

Mrs. Deal is my best friend! She is such a sweet person. Carson is going to have a great year! :)

The Dales said...

Oh cool (I know you have no clue who I am but...) Lindsay Deal is my cousin! Wow, small world! She is fabulous!!!

trish said...

He is going to LOVE kindergarten!!!!!!!! I sure did!!! Ahh.. that was FOREVER ago!!! lol... He is so happy in all of these pictures!! I love love love the one of you and him... too cute!!!! :)

Kristy said...

I hope Carson had a wonderful first week of school, Lord knows he has much more ahead of him! I figure sometime next week Brianna will be crying that she doesn't want to go anymore.

Anonymous said...

That made me cry! I can't believe our babies are big enough for big school!!!!!!!!!
How blessed that they are together and have such an awesome teacher!
:)
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

I hope that school is going well for you and Carson! I know that you are busy, busy, busy, but I would love to see an update from you when you have a chance!!
Miss you bunches!
Love you,
Teresa