This is an angle of my classroom from the door.
I love the polka dot border and orange paper that match my book baskets perfectly!
I love the polka dot border and orange paper that match my book baskets perfectly!
This is probably my favorite board. You really can't tell, but the border is lime green with white polka dots. I still have a HUGE mess on what will soon be my writing center.

When we arrived, we were able to see this awesome projector and screen being installed. I can't imagine life without an overhead projector!

I love the way I have the desks organized. I left a space in the middle so I can walk through and help each student from any angle instead of having to stand behind him/her. I can't take any credit for this setup. The teacher beside me had her desks set up just like it!


These colorful tubs will hold each team's supplies. (scissors, colored pencils, glue, stapler, pencil sharpener, etc.)

On Friday, I stopped by my school for just a few minutes to drop off some purchases and to pick up my roster and postcards. I even began arranging my desks. Saturday, I asked my great mom if she would help me at least begin my bulletin boards. I absolutely do not like putting up bulletin board paper! It usually takes me forever, and for some reason I NEVER end up measuring my paper correctly. With both us measuring, cutting, and stapling we were able to accomplish our goal in a short amount of time! Mom is more of a perfectionist than me, so it worked out great!!! We couldn't stay too long because I didn't feel well, and Brian had to go to work. Thanks Mom for helping me again on yet another Saturday!
Aunt Lizzie is now in her new media center working away! I can't wait to visit her and be able to help up unpack and shelve some books!!!!!! Her school is definitely blessed to have her!! I strongly believe that a media specialist is one of the most important people in a school!
Aunt Lizzie is now in her new media center working away! I can't wait to visit her and be able to help up unpack and shelve some books!!!!!! Her school is definitely blessed to have her!! I strongly believe that a media specialist is one of the most important people in a school!




12 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the new desk look!!!! :) :) - It is SUPER smart!!! And.... wherever you got your tubs at... they are super cute!!!!! :) - Ohhh... you will LOVE the elmo!!! It is truly a blessing and very cool to use!! :) - The kids will enjoy it!! Its cool how you can change the colors and write on it still!! Ahhh, i love that thing! lol... your borders came out really good!!! =) - Anyways. Your room is coming along looking GREAT!!! I love you! :)
You continue to make great progress!! I LOVE the tubs you are using for each team's supplies! Where did you get them?????
I thought about you the other day when I was in Lowe's and saw a CUTE lamp made of pink discs!! It had your name written all over it!!:)
Teresa
Your room looks beautiful. I wish my computer was working right and I could post my pics of my classroom. Can't wait to see it in person!!
It looks great!! I can't wait for you to come see the media center at my school too!!
Teresa and Trisha, I got the super cute tubs at Office Depot! I love them, and they seem more sturdy than ones that I have used in the past. I think I will get more than one year's use out of them. Teresa, I will have to check out the lamp.
The item number for the lamp is #237110. I checked online and it says they have them in stock at the Lowe's in Greer!!!!
Teresa
P.S. Looks like I will be making another trip to Office Depot this week!!:)
Heather, I can not believe how good your room looks. I knew you would throw in some polka dots somewhere.he,he!! I can't believe the kids are going to start real school in just 2 weeks. Heck, we sure are getting old.
Oh yea, I absolutely LOVE the new blog set up!
Cute room!!! I love the way you have it done!!!
And I am liking the blog background!!!!
OOOO GIRL. I AM SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER JEALOUS OF YOUR NEW HEADER!!!! THAT THING IS SMOKIN HOT! :)
Hey! I went to Office Depot today and they only had four of the cute boxes left and one of them had a broken handle!!:( Maybe I will have a chance to check at the Office Depot in Greer before school starts!!
BTW, I love your new background and header!!
Teresa
Heather,
Do you need more pillows??? Check out item #407366 at www.worldmarket.com!!
Teresa
Post a Comment