
(Deb is now at Tigerville, and Sara is moving to 3rd grade.)
The official countdown to 30 is now underway! Charlene, Sara, Carolyn, and Deb took me out to Wild Wings to celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday! We had a WONDERFUL time despite the food dilemmas! It was so great to spend time with Deb since we do not get to see her that often anymore. We miss her so much! I feel so blessed to have these FANTASTIC friends! In honor of the "crew", I am going to post my TOP THIRTY MEMORIES with them at O.P. Earle.
Thirty Memorable Moments with The "Butterfly Bunch!"
- Running off to the bathroom with a can of Lysol.
- Laughing at the thought of a stomach virus then all getting it!
- Waking up to a telephone call that says, "I'm Dying!"
- Deciding upon our butterfly ensemble.
- Celebrating birthdays with cake.
- Celebrating "just because" occasions with snacks!
- Finding mold. (the answer to all questions)
- Spray painting fairy tale decorations until 6:00 at night and inhaling all of the fumes.
- Receiving our yearly pair of "you know whats"!
- Receiving a SANTA suit! :)
- Dropping a pair of "you know whats" in the classroom after I made such a BIG deal out of making sure they were put away.
- Making our yearly all day shopping trips in the 100 degree weather.
- Complaining of sickness. "It must be this building!"
- Laughing together.
- Crying together.
- Saying, "JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
- Planning weekly for SS at my computer.
- Saying, "Carolyn, you don't NEED that!"
- Saying, "NO, we cannot do another thing!"
- Learning how to BLOG together.
- Bouncing ideas off of each other.
- Hugging one another.
- Shoving our food down our throats in record time.
- Running to the bathroom with a can of Lysol. (THIS MOMENT DESERVES TWO SPOTS!)
- Saying, "Charlene, GET OUT OF HERE!"
- Making our morning cell phone calls.
- Covering for each other when we're late.
- Praying for and with each other.
- Trying to figure out the "inequalities" of teaching.
- Making the BEST of every situation!!!! :)




6 comments:
I like "Summer Heather" she's like a real blogger! Happy early 30th!
LOVE the post...although I was a butterfly for only a year a couple weeks, I have loved getting to know all four of you! Happy 30th girl!
BIG :)HAHAHA! We've had MANY interesting moments to say the least. I tried to put up a new post, but each time I'm ready to post it--the computer denies the request???? I tried to change it!!
I've never known anyone so excited to be 30!! But...
When you are as blessed as you are I can understand why!
Happy Birthday!
(For some reason when I said that I got a visual of you with MILE high bangs leaning against your momma's red subaru in green duckhead shorts!! Ha Ha Ha That's been a while, huh!)
Sabrina- The mile high bangs have now turned horizontal and moved down to the waist/hip area!!!!!!!!!! Boy have times changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 31 - losing our $99 trip to NYC, but DOING IT ANYWAY ! :>) What an AWESOME trip !!!
Love the post!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and WELCOME to the OVER 30 CLUB !
Post a Comment