Friday, May 25, 2007

A Stay-at-Home Mommy! (Well for about 3 months!)



I am officially DONE with school for the summer! Carson and Ella will have Mommy at home with them full-time! I am so excited! Ella has changed so much since I was on maternity leave. She stays awake much more and enjoys "doing things"! Today we spent some time outside while it was still relatively cool! Carson went to school today for his last "official" day! He will continue to go to school to see his friends one day a week during June and July. We plan to swim, go to story time each week, and take mini-vacations throughout the summer! One element of summer that will be nonexistent is SLEEPING LATE! With two small children at home, there is NO HOPE for Mommy being able to sleep in. I just hope for an absence of 5 am days for awhile...

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the outfit. Looks like something her Aunt Lizzie might have picked out! That's my girl! :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwww
We can get a hotel room one night so we can sleep late (at least til checkout!)
:) kjb

Anonymous said...

wow...she has changed so much and is growing so fast...I know this summer will go by way too fast...Hope to see you a lot this summer, love ya!

Anonymous said...

If you two get a hotel room to sleep late, take me with you!!! My child wakes up at 6:30 am and you know his daddy isn't getting up!!

Heather said...

Well sounds like a plan!!!!!!!!!! Brian sure won't get up either!!!!

The Browns said...

I know you are so glad to be finished with school for the year. I hope you have a wonderful summer home with your babies!