Carson got to go for a ride in a convertible!!!
While...
G.G. was getting lots of smiles out of Ella Roo!
This Mother's Day was very special to me! My family feels complete now. I have been blessed with two very special children! I have what many people dream of- a boy and a girl. Better yet, I have a BIG BROTHER who will always be able to protect his LITTLE SISTER. Carson adores his baby sister and already threatens "to 'kick' anyone who hurts his baby sister"! When asked about any possible girlfriends, he is very quick to repond that he doesn't have any- just Ella. He already talks about her having her own children and getting sad because when she does she will not be living in our house anymore. His reasoning skills are too cute! He fails to realize that he will be all grown up by that point and not living here either.
Lowe's began its inventory on Mother's Day, so Brian had to be at work at 5:45am!!!!! I was bragging about Ella sleeping through the night to someone on Saturday evening! Well, I should know by now that when I say something like that things CHANGE! Ella decided that she was hungry about 2:30am! Well, she was hungry again three hours later! I didn't get to sleep in or have breakfast in bed, but that was okay! For lunch, we went to Grammy and Papa's house. G.G., Sarita, Phil, and Lizzie were there. We had a great lunch! Mom and G.G. seemed to like their new pictures. After our visit at Grammy's, we came home. I was able to nap for a few minutes while holding Ella at the same time and listening to Car deep in his play. As soon as Brian got home, it was time for me to go grocery shopping! It was a pretty normal day...
Thanks to Lizzie's help, I did get a very special gift from Brian, Carson, and Ella. I received a very special book that Brian had made for me. It included pictures of Carson and Ella! It was a HUGE step up from the "rock" I received last Mother's Day! :) Thanks Aunt Lizzie!



1 comment:
How sweet! I can't wait to see the book. (Freddy might need to see it too! ha ha) I'm sure there is not a better gift that your mom could get than pictures of all her babies! :)
Post a Comment