

Lizzie really dresses for a game of baseball! :) She's the PRETTY player! :)

Well, I guess Memorial Day was our first "official" day of summer together! Brian had to work of course! Carson, Ella, and I had a great day! Carson went swimming in his new pool that Grammy and Papa got for him. He had a blast! I even ventured out in a way-too-small bathing suit for his second swimming of the day! Thank goodness the pool is in the very back where no one could see!!! Ella rested most of the day. I think she has a little cold! For dinner, we went to Grammy and Papa's house. The entire family, INCLUDING ME, played a little baseball after dinner! You can't come to Grammy's house without playing baseball!!!
I couldn't let the day pass without explaining the meaning of Memorial Day to Carson. He was too sweet in our conversation! He made a connection to our cousin Phil. We are very thankful for our country's servicemen!






3 comments:
I'm pretty sure there should be a picture of YOU playing baseball on here too. You mentioned it in the blog, I think the readers want proof! :)
It looks like yall had a great day! Wonderful pictures, especially of prissy Lizzy! :-)
too cute!! great to see that you had such a great start of a summer...I had a nightmare that I had to go to school last night...it was horrible, lol...love ya
Post a Comment