Friday, May 18, 2007

Mother's Day Photos




I would have to say that Liz and I had an extremely hard time deciding what to do for Mom for Mother's Day. Neither one of us are great cooks, so we knew we shouldn't try to prepare some sort of special meal for her. She doesn't like "girly" things like manicures, facials, massages, etc. SO, this year we decided to have our pictures taken for her. I have included a few results. The serious exercise MUST begin soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures. You do NOT look bad girl...they are adorable. I love the color. Let's not let the long amounts of time between posts happen again...lol, love ya

Kelly said...

I know what you mean about the baby weight (I started weight watchers last week), but you look wonderful!
I can't believe how much yours and Elizabeth's profiles look alike. And of course your kids are gorgeous!