Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Fun Day! :)

I am really shocked Carson enjoyed the "indoor" part of the zoo!

Carson loved sitting on top of G.G.'s car to watch the balloons!


G.G. and Ella enjoyed blowing bubbles in the car!
Saturday was a very busy day for Carson and Ella! Carson was invited to go to the Greenville Zoo with Brianna in the morning before it got too hot outside. He had a wonderful time! In his words, "Mommy the zoo was awesome!" I have no clue where he picked up that word! While Car was at the zoo Grammy, Papa, Ella, and I ventured out to try to find Ella a bathing suit. I never knew trying to find a baby girl a bathing suit would be so hard! I guess I am just too picky. After walking all around the mall and looking in all of the children's stores, I finally went back to the first store I went in and bought the first bathing suit I saw. We picked Carson up from Brianna's house and went to have lunch. When we got to the restaurant I saw my dear friend Deb (Nana 2)! She finally got to meet Ella! I only got to talk with her for a minute, but we are planning to get together for my 30th birthday next week!!!! I miss her so much! After lunch, we tried to come home to take a nap, but that didn't happen. Ella was so exhausted she just fought sleep and fussed! She finally feel asleep ten minutes before we were to leave to go to see the hot air balloons at Freedom Weekend Aloft. G.G. invited us to ride with her to see the balloons! The traffic trying to get into Simpsonville was terrible!! Ella did NOT like sitting in a stopped car so she started the SCREAMING!! I tried everything! Finally, I decided to take her out of her carseat and hold her until we could get to a place to park. That didn't help either. When we finally made it to a shopping center parking lot, we all got out of the car to see the balloons. She calmed down, and Carson had a great time! After seeing the balloons, we went to eat dinner. She slept the whole time in the restaurant! :) We finally made it back home about 9:30. It was a very busy, but FANTASTIC day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...what a BUSY day, I am praying that Ella isn't as picky about clothes as someone else I know...lol, we must get together sometime soon, love ya!3

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, even when they wear a size 5, buying a bathing suit is noooooo easier....
You are going to be 30 next week?? I thought we were the same age, I was just 25 on my last birthday, can't believe I have been wrong about your age all these years. We are coming to see you THIS week!
kelli

Anonymous said...

Forgot-Landsend.com BEST little girl suits....
:)kjb

Anonymous said...

and can order matching cover up....
:)kjb
can you tell this baby is zapping my brain!

Heather said...

We bought two on clearance at Gymboree!!! I have heard it about buying two!! "All that baby needs to wear is a diaper!" Can't you imagine my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought u were at the beach!!!

Anonymous said...

30??
If Kelli is 25 then I must be 20!! You two are both WAY older than me!
Sounds like an interesting day! There is a new, (I think) park in Greenville. Let's take the boys sometime! :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Do they know you?!?! Our children will NEVER be seen in just a diaper...We have designer blankets to wrap them in at well baby check ups!!
You have to have at LEAST 2...Savy has 2 now. I want to order another one from Lands End but I dont think it will get here. I am going to check Sears at Haywood hopefully this week. I go to the beach NEXT week. Leave June 2...For real, we are coming...I will call you Mon. am....

Heather said...

kelli- i'll believe it when i see you!!!!!!!!!!! your baby will be 2 by the time you make it over! :)

sabrina- i would love to take the boys to the park. car loves the park! :)