Sunday, May 6, 2007

Carson's Mother's Day Breakfast!








On Friday, Carson's class held a Mother's Day breakfast for all of the mommies! It was SO special! When I arrived, Carson's whole class was lined up by the door. Ms. Cathy told me to go on into the room and find Carson's name. When I got into the classroom, there was a special place setting with a placemat, corsage, papers, and a flower planted in one of his old tennis shoes. After all of the mothers arrived, the class marched in singing a special song. They all lined up, sang two more songs, and recited a Mother's Day poem. The mothers and children then enjoyed a special book read by Ms. Cathy. The breakfast was WONDERFUL! We had muffins, strawberries, grapes, coffee, and juice! I was able to spend about thirty minutes with Car before I had to return to work! The Mother's Day Breakfast was terrific!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Im so glad you took time to enjoy being a "mommy"....You are a wonderful mommy and you have 2 beautiful children...Im blessed with your friendship!