Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mommy's Third Week Back at Work!


Well, Week Three's baby-sitters included Aunt Lizzie and Aunt Karen! Ella had a WONDERFUL week. Aunt Lizzie kept her on Monday and Tuesday. Liz said she could never be a stay-at-home Mommy! :) She enjoyed keeping Ella, but she felt very lazy staying home all day. I told her there was plenty of work around the house she couldn't have done! :) Elizabeth is about a good of a housekeeper as I am!!!! Aunt Karen and Cousin Ian arrived on Tuesday evening. Karen really had her hands full with two small children all day! We really enjoyed spending time with Ian. Karen went out with one of her friends on Wednesday evening, so we had Ian to ourselves! He really enjoyed playing with Carson's BIG trucks and kitchen! Karen and Ian left on Friday evening, but will return on Sunday! I am so grateful that Ella was in such good hands all week! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I told Liz I didn't know what she was taking about. Being a stay at home mom is great! I wish I could do that for my full time job. I LOVE being lazy! (yeah right, like you have time to be lazy with 2 little ones and tons of housework and LAUNDRY to do!!) :-)