Friday, May 9, 2008

A SMALL SET BACK

The last few days have been difficult for Heather. They have discovered that she is allergic to Codeine and has changed her medication. The new medicines don't seem to help as well, but she is trying to adjust. Her physical therapy is strenuous, but she is giving it all she can. The doctor informed her Thursday that she may get to come home May 20th. But then yesterday, she received news that she had a kidney stone. OUCH, I KNOW!! She was literally sick all day yesterday. So if any of you well wishers text or called yesterday and got no response, Heather sends her apologies as her head was in a puke bucket :) Sorry, I just couldn't pass that up. Anyway, as of today, Saturday she seems to be doing better, but sounds very weak on the phone. As for that measly kidney stone, it has passed out of her kidney and is now in her bladder. Hopefully she will pass it soon. She must still continue with her physical therapy. She did some excercises in the bed earlier this morning, and is now waiting on the next set. Ya'll continue to keep her in her prayers.

*Posted by Kristy

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sending lots of love to you, Heather!!!!!!!!!

The Pettigrew's said...

Oh my goodness. I am glad she is getting better. I know her pain is terrible. They are the worst thing in the whole world. They were worse than my labor had time to be. Heather I am still praying for you guys. Let's Pray that you can still come home soon!!! You are going to get a room named after you.