Yesterday marked a new milestone on my road to recovery. I "rode" through the door to my home after a month and a day of being in a hospital. I have to say it was an extremely emotional day for me!!! I shed many tears before leaving rehab!!!!!!!!!! I truly believe that experience was one of the BEST experiences of my life. I will be forever grateful for every nurse tech, nurse, doctor, and therapist that I had there!!!! I am still AMAZED at the amount of progress I was able to make in just the two weeks I was there.
Despite the fact that I am now officially home, I still have a long way until I reach full recovery!!! I am still unfortunately on many medications which I hate!!!! I have MANY doctor's appointments scheduled. My home health nurse and therapists visited today. I plan to continue this for the next week or so. As of now, I think outpatient therapy will be better for me!
I continue to be amazed by all of the support that I have received throughout this journey!!!!!! There is absolutely NO way I could be where I am today without my awesome God, family, and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
WOW, I am sooo excited about you actually being at home. You are so strong, and I am so proud of you. I love you and continue to pray for your recovery...Call me if you need anything!
I'm so glad you are home! It has to feel wonderful to sleep in your own bed and see your precious babies at HOME! Everyone is so proud of you!!!
Yeah! I'm so glad you are home! I know your babies are happy. Hang in there!
I am so excited that you are home!!! I know your days will continue to be hard. I think being where you feel love and comfort you will excel even more. I think it might also encourage you to do too much. Take it easy on yourself and enjoy your time back at home!!!I know you will continue to do great. All of those folks would not have success if they didn't have such a wonderful and determined patient. I hope your family is very excited to have you home. I am sure Carson will be a big help.
Wonderful, wonderful!!! I know you have to be so glad to be home and with your family.
Praise the Lord!!! I am so glad you are home and I know your babies are too :)
I am SO glad you are home!!! You are doing so good. I am SO proud of you!!! Stay STRONG!! I love you!! Call me or TEXT me if you need anything!!
Grilled cheese? Tater tots? Dry Tuna? Milk.. but only the BLUE cap..OR... scooby doo mac & cheese? maybe one day when I am allowed to become your nanny, i'll prepare you something! ;) hehe
Allright Chick, I would expect to see more blogging out of you! It's not like you have anything else to do, other than it taking you twice as long to shower and get ready, physical therapy, taking medication, trying to rest, entertaining the hundreds of visitors that come to your house daily, oh and last but not least...I doubt Drill Sargeant Jim would allow you to blog anyway:) haha! Love ya girl. I will try to stop by later, hopefully before the other 199 people do, I'm just joking.
OH YEAH, IS BRIAN WATERING THE FLOWERS?
Post a Comment